Thursday, February 16, 2006

Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert.

Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert.

Golden lines to golden people ….

Of course it may be a punch line from many movies

But I feel every one must be able to relate to it ….

I will tell you later what it means but first hear me out

Now the obvious question for the select few who know Latin.

About what?

About every thing …..

It may sound strange…. But the bold text is one of my mottos for life and all the surprises it holds for us. people make fun of you and abase you in ways only they can dream up , then you either retaliate or you ignore them thinking I wish I was stronger then I did show the BARBARI (barbarian) a thing or two… or you can do it my way… have a high threshold for your temper… and simply don’t consider the unpleasant remark as an insult but look upon it as a comment from a person who doesn’t know you well enough.. I have come across many people who share that view point and believe me there a shortage of such people.

These people live life the way it’s dished out to them. No worries, no tension and etc. let me call them jollies; these people are not to be confused with people who are not bothered or in other words people who are only concerned about themselves. They care for other and don’t like to hurt others

for my first one i think this is enough

Now I will tell you quite frankly that 90% of the people who read this will feel I am preaching, preaching? Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert.

Which means… ~Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.~

so live life to the fullest and dont give a damn to the rudeness around you



1 comment:

bkjagadish said...

Hi GB ,
JUST HAPPENED TO READ YOUR FIRST POST WHICH I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED ...IN FACT I MADE SOME JOTTINGS FROM IT IN MY DAIRY.THANK YOU, NOW I AM SIGNING IN TO YOUR POSTS !
-jagadish