Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Third

No prizes for guessing what it deals with… yes its love mixed with innocence of a child… with time as my proof and best ally I can safely assume that every one has experienced this the 3rd unnamed feeling... for it is something that is very common .. but people hardly realize that, for you see the beginning for every great love story starts with this …..
This a feeling that is higher than crushes, higher than infatuations, raptures but a rung below love and friendship( y
es I am a person who believes that love and friendship go hand in hand… cause without friendship there is no love and vice versa )
Now I felt this feeling a while back (believe me because for me this passage of time was real hell) don’t go all perverted and assume things…. While you are in this “state of affairs” all that you will wanna do is to sit down in one corner and just looks at the person involved, observe every movement the person makes and feel content.( content like looking at rain beating against the window while holding a steaming mug of soup/coffee your preference…) (for the record …I am over this hill ….select few who do happen to know the name will please abide by their vow of silence)
The symptoms of this sate may vary from person to person (because although we are of the same species, inherent qualities distinguish us from the rest). But in general you will act stupid around the person involved, try to start up a nonexistent conversations…. Try go bump into her around the corner ( after all the observing you happen to know the exact schedule of the person involved) and again say comical things( as far as I am concerned …and wash out the plan I had so meticulously laid out). In my case it was even worse… (I consider myself to be a very dynamic person ... to such a person a relation is something like pure mayhem) I wasn’t able to think straight… you can say she was like Vodka and Gin (500 ml of it in one swing “hard hitting”… ) all I had to do was to look at her and I would go flat…. I mean flat… my 'ok sniffish hip' helped in a sense because he was the excuse I needed to rekindle broken conversations……
I call this a pure feeling cause it is pure … it is the one feeling that proves you to be a human more than any other feeling named or unnamed
I guess this is the third feeling as I felt it you may feel it differently.
Of that i am sure and,
I am sure that you are sure too
To be concluded….

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the General's Desk

Lavan 'LITLER' Kumar

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

experience talks.

The Gingerbread Man said...

nice post da...

Anonymous said...

Dude...

Man u have something to say here!

Keep up ur good lexical work...

Wish u success!

Anonymous said...

you are alternating between good posts and not-so-good ones .. this one was very good ... keep it going

Anonymous said...

Dude... Not a good move...

I liked it the way it was earlier... Why u concerned that it may be found out?

C'mon get it bak!